Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The IQAC of Mohamed Sathak Engineering College, has been consistently and actively involved in quality sustenance and quality enhancement activities Since 04.10.2012. It is a participative cell of the Institution that works on evolving strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality, thus channelizing the efforts of the University towards achieving holistic academic excellence.
Objective of IQAC
To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the acedemic and administrative performance of the Institution.
To promote measures for the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Functions of IQAC
- Preparation of quality assurance report based on the quality metrics and assessment criteria developed by NAAC in the prescribed format.
- Functioning as the pivotal group of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities for the development, dissemination and implementation of best practices
- Dissemination of various quality standards for the various academic and administrative activities
- Creating awareness on quality aspects, their implementation through various quality circles and monitoring of quality measures of the institution.
- Conduct of various workshops and seminars to improve the quality measures and for the promotion of quality circles in the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of favorable ambiance in the institution for quality education and faculty development required for participatory teaching and learning process
- Documentation of the various programmes and measures leading to quality improvement in the institution for the purpose of enhancing the institutional quality.
- Establishing a proper feedback system for the quality measures from all the stakeholders for continuous improvement.
Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize good practices
Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in MSEC
Sl. No. Name Designation Mobile Number E-mail ID 1 DR.J.ABBAS MOHAIDEEN PRINCIPAL 89390 15015 email@example.com 2 Prof. HAROON RASHID HOD/AERO 96776 72301 firstname.lastname@example.org 3 Prof. MOHAMED RAFI M HOD/MCA 94423 80825 email@example.com 4 Prof. SHEIK FAREED S HOD/DASH 99945 88212 firstname.lastname@example.org 5 Prof. PEER OLI H HOD(I/C)/ECE 97914 87778 email@example.com 6 Prof. KARTHIKEYAN R HOD/CSE 97919 19585 firstname.lastname@example.org 3 Prof. MUTHUVEL A AP/ECE 97891 04327 email@example.com 8 Prof. ABBAS KIYASUDEEN P AP/MECH 99940 69448 firstname.lastname@example.org 9 Prof. SATHISH KUMAR V R AP/CSE 99940 99857 email@example.com 10 MR. NAGARAJAN K Advocate 94433 80143 firstname.lastname@example.org 11 Mr. BALA SUBRAMANIAN S SITE ENGINEER 91599 78037 email@example.com 12 Mr. SULTHAN ALAUDEEN A SYSTEM ADMIN 99944 85210 firstname.lastname@example.org 13 Mr. MANIKANDAN K S WEB DESIGNER 85083 30303 email@example.com