Master of Computer Application
MCA Department is started during the academic year 1993-94 with the intake of 30 Students and affiliated by Madurai Kamaraj University and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. Now the Intake is 60 students and affiliated by Anna University, Chennai. In Our Department we are having experienced faculties with different specialization, and well equipped Laboratories with latest computer systems. We are maintaining Cent percentage of results constantly.
We motivate Staff and Students to promote Industry Institute Interaction and R&D activities. In addition to regular curriculum the department organizes technical seminars, symposia, workshops, industrial visits, in-plant training to expose the students to the real world environments and to enable them to gain practical knowledge. The department has excellent modern (Advanced) computing facilities with latest Software and Hardware. The students of this department are highly placed in the industrial segments and in trade / commercial / corporate organizations while many of them pursue higher education in India and overseas.
To be one among top reputed business schools of choice among prospective student and recruiters by providing intellectual, behavioral knowledge input to students and practicing managers, who become effective leaders and responsible citizens in the global environment.
To develop socially responsible, globally competitive and disciplined managers.
Values and Beliefs
We promote a learning to learn culture that provides life-long support in an ever changing business environment.
We believe in holistic personality development, which lays a great degree of emphasis on the need for the ethical behavior and integrity in business dealings.
We offer management education that provides global perspectives in the Indian context.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
MBA programme curriculum is designed to prepare the post graduate students
01. To have a thorough understanding of the core aspects of the business.
02. To provide the learners with the management tools to identify, analyze and create business opportunities as well as solve business problems.
03. To prepare them to have a holistic approach towards management functions.
04. To motivate them for continuous learning.
05. To inspire and make them practice ethical standards in business.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the programme,
01. Ability to apply the business acumen gained in practice.
02. Ability to understand and solve managerial issues.
03. Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, to achieve organizational and individual goals.
04. Ability to upgrade their professional and managerial skills in their workplace.
05. Ability to explore and reflect about managerial challenges, develop informed managerial decisions in a dynamically unstable environment.
06. Ability to take up challenging assignments.
07. Ability to understand one’s own ability to set achievable targets and complete them.
08. Ability to pursue lifelong learning.
09. To have a fulfilling business career.
NO OF TERMINALS
Core 2 Quad
Academic Year Student Name Rank 2013-2016 B.ABINAYA 10 2013-2016 R.MYTHILI 18 2013-2016 A.GAYATHRI DEVI 27 2013-2016 M.NANDHINI 32 2013-2016 A.SUMAIYA 32 2013-2016 M.SULTHAN IBRAHIM 36 2013-2016 N.VINOTHINI 36 2013-2016 R.DEVI 40 2013-2016 K.SURYA 40 2013-2016 M.PAVITHRA 40 2013-2016 P.ANITHA 48
Sl No. STAFF NAME DEGREE DESIGNATION 1 Dr. M. ABBAS MALIK M.Com, MBA, M.Phil., Ph.D. Professor & Head 2 Dr. N. SHANKAR MBA, Ph.D. Associate Professor 3 Mr. M. SHAHUL HAMEED M.Com, MBA, M.Phil., Associate Professor 4 Dr. A. ABDUL BROSEKHAN MBA., Ph.D. Associate Professor 5 Ms. S. SANTHANA JEYALAKSHMI MBA., M. Phil., Associate Professor 6 Ms. C. SHALINI BE., MBA Assistant Professor 7 Mr. A. KUMAR MBA., PGDTM., Assistant Professor 8 Mr. A. MOHAMED NAIMUDEEN MBA Assistant Professor